- Hacienda Riquelme is the resort to relax and enjoy your family or golf holiday.
Hacienda Riquelme - The location
- Hacienda Riquelme Golf Resort is situated in the beautiful region of Murcia in the South East coast of Spain and is on the outskirts of the tradicional Spanish village of Sucina. The first thing that strikes you about this wonderful resort is its tranquil setting surrounded by citris groves, with a stunning mountain backdrop and panoramic views of the nearby Mar Menor, creating a relaxing atmosphere ensuring you enjoy a well deserved break. We do recommend you hire a car to ensure you get the maximum out of this unspoiled region of Murcia.
Distances by car in minutes:
San Javier Aiport
- 20 minutesAlicante Airport
- 60 Minutes
Closest village Sucina - 5 minutes
Closest town San Javier - 15 minutes
Murcia City - 30 Minutes
Cartagena City - 30 Minutes
Apartments in Hacienda Riquelme
- The complex comprises of luxury 2 bedroom apartments and penthouses, some apartments have two bathrooms, the apartments have been strategically positioned around the course giving the feeling of space. All the apartments for rental have been furnished to a high standard.
On Site facilities
- The resort has an enclosed perimeter with 24 hour security giving total peace of mind. On site facilities include the 18 golf course, numerous swimming pools close to the apartments, beautiful gardens, bar, snack bar, supermarket, pro shop, practice area several play areas for children and an outdoor Gymnasium, tennis and paddle tennis courts. The resort is centred around a Hacienda once belonging to a noble Spanish family dating back 200 years. The old Hacienda has been completely restored using many of the original materials and features and now houses a well stocked supermarket, pro shop, bar and restaurant. The courtyard in the centre is a beautiful venue for evening drinks. In addition to this, there is a terrace bar with beautiful views and also an internet area.
Hacienda Riquelme Golf Resort
- The 18 hole course designed by the Jack Nicklaus Design is par 72 and 6416 metre course build to professional standards, it opened in June 2008. This course offers ample fairways combined with difficult approach to greens, and bunkers ready to complicate your game ensuring you leave with a memorable round of golf, a course that will bring the best shots from every standard of golf all surrounded by large lakes wild flowers and olive trees.